Yield: 12 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
1 cup almonds
1 cup walnuts
1 cup pecans
⅔ cup sunflower seeds
½ cup flax meal
⅓ cup Good Good Sweet Like Sugar
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 egg white
Salt to taste
3 Good Good Krunchy Keto Bars, any flavor, dices into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large food processor, blend the almonds, walnuts, and pecans until fine.
- Add the sunflower seeds, flax meal, and Sweet Like Sugar then blend once again until finely chopped.
- Add the butter, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Blend until the mixture begins to clump together.
- Transfer the mixture to the lined cookie sheet and spread it to fill the cookie sheet.
- Bake until the sides begin to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Allow the granola to cool for 15 minutes, then stir with a spatula to form clusters of granola.
- When the granola is almost cool, add the diced Krunchy Keto Bars and stir to combine. You want the bar pieces to melt slightly so that it can stick to the granola.
- Allow to cool completely, then store in an airtight container or enjoy some right away.