Yield: 6 cups
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
1 cup unsweetened creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons Good Good Sweet Like Syrup
¼ cup coconut oil
3 tablespoons Good Good Jam, any flavor
2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- Line a cupcake pan with 6 paper liners.
- In a small saucepan, combine the peanut butter, Sweet Like Syrup, and coconut oil.
- Stir over a medium-low heat just until melted.
- Spoon half of the peanut butter mixture into the cupcake papers.
- Put the cupcake pan in the freezer until the peanut butter mixture is firm, about 10 minutes.
- Add about ½ tablespoon of jam to the middle of each peanut butter cup and spread slightly to flatten the jam.
- Top the jam with the remaining peanut butter mixture and sprinkle with peanuts.
- Place the peanut butter cups in the freezer for 10 more minutes to harden.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.