Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yields: 2 servings
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 drops of Sweet Drops of Stevia - Caramel
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon + more for dusting
- 1/2 cup brandy
- Step 1: In a small bowl, whisk together your egg yolks and 1/4 cup of the heavy cream until combined.
- Step 2: Heat almond milk, ground cinnamon & vanilla extract in a saucepan until simmering. Slowly add in the yolk mixture and continue to stir for 10 minutes to pr
- Step 3: Remove from heat and strain through a fine mesh before letting it cool for 10 minutes in an ice bath.
- Step 4: Add the remaining ingredients, the heavy cream, Sweet Drops of Stevia - Caramel, and brandy and stir to combine. Serve in a glass with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon and enjoy!