Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yields: 18 - 20 cookies
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup Sweet like Sugar
- 1 ½ cup blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chip cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F
- In a medium sized bowl, mix almond flour, baking soda and salt until well combined, then keep aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, add the eggs and sweet like sugar, vanilla extract using whisk mix until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, using spatula mix to combine, do not overmix.
- Finally fold in the dark chocolate chips and give a rough mix.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using an ice cream scoop or large spoon, make 2-inch scoops of cookie batter, spacing 2 inch apart each other.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake for 12 – 14 minutes. The cookies should be firm to the touch and soft on the inside.
- Remove the cookies from oven and let it cool on the rack for 10 minutes before serving.