Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours
For the Crust:
2 cups almond flour
5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
¼ cup powdered erythritol
½ teaspoon salt
For the Filling:
1 teaspoon gelatin
1 tablespoon water
6 egg yolks
¾ cup Good Good Sweet Like Sugar
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 cup heavy cream
Pinch of salt
1 stick unsalted butter, cut into 1 tablespoon slices
½ pint strawberries, green stems removed and sliced
½ pint blueberries
½ pint raspberries
2 kiwi, peeled and very thinly sliced
1 tablespoon Good Good Apricot Jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the tart.
- Firmly press the crust ingredients into a 9-inch tart pan, pushing the crust up the sides.
- Bake the crust until lightly browned around the edges, about 9 minutes.
- Place in the refrigerator to cool while you make the filling.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the gelatin and water. Set aside to bloom.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and ¾ cup Sweet Like Sugar until they become lighter in color.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the almond milk, heavy cream, and salt.
- Place over a medium heat until bubbles begin to form around the edges of the pan.
- Whisk the hot cream mixture, a little at a time, into the egg yolk mixture.
- Return the cream and yolk mixture to the saucepan and place over a medium-low heat.
- Whisk the mixture constantly until it thickens slightly.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the bloomed gelatin, followed by the butter and vanilla.
- Place the saucepan in an ice bath and stir the mixture until it cools to room temperature and thickens.
- Pour the cream mixture into the prepared crust and spread until smooth.
- Arrange the fruit on top of the cream.
- Place the apricot jam in a small heat-proof bowl and microwave for about 10 seconds or until melted.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the cut fruit with the apricot jam to prevent it from browning.
- Cover the tart and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Cut and enjoy!