Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 6 hours 20 minutes
1 ½ cups sour cream
¾ cup xylitol
1 tablespoon vanilla
⅛ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon xanthan gum
1 ½ cups heavy cream
1 cup Good Good Blueberry Jam
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sour cream, xylitol, vanilla, and salt.
- Sprinkle in the xanthan gum while whisking to prevent lumps.
- Continue whisking until most of the xylitol has dissolved.
- Place a large bowl in the refrigerator to chill for at least 10 minutes.
- Pour the heavy cream into the bowl and beat with an electric mixer until medium peaks form.
- Fold the heavy cream into the sour cream mixture.
- Place the blueberry jam in a medium bowl and break up with a whisk.
- Add half of the heavy cream mixture to the blueberry jam and fold to combine.
- Add a large spoonful of the blueberry mixture on one side of a loaf pan in the bottom. Place a large spoonful of the vanilla mixture beside it.
- Continue alternating spoonfuls of the blueberry and vanilla mixture until all of it has been used up.
- Using a skewer or chopstick, run the stick through the ice cream mixture, swirling as you go.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until completely firm, about 6 hours.
- To serve, allow the ice cream to soften slightly at room temperature, then enjoy.